Alice Queen's Gate - Hobby Japan

After a long hiatus from collecting Anime PVC figures, I am back... with a vengeance!

Here's the first figure that I have acquired: Alice, The Gate Opener, a character from the Queen's Gate game.

Seriously though, I have no idea what this game is all about but I really like characters with dynamic looking hair.

This is the designer colour version. Apparently, the original character has green hair.

Doesn't really matter to me though so I bought the variant as I felt she looks nicer with purple hair.
The awesome pose and long flowing hair won me over the moment I laid eyes on her.

She's a 1/8 scale figure and stands around 190mm tall . The box is huge though, mostly because her hair takes up so much space.

Check out my next post, where I am going to feature a Hatsune Miku figure!


Leave a Reply