Hatsune Miku Append Figma

Hatsune Miku! I have become an avid fan of hers recently after I did my Miku research on the 1/8th Max Factory Hatsune Miku Append Figure which I reviewed a few posts back.

Hence, I went ahead to get the Figma version.

The rear of the box depicts Miku in various poses.
 
So I went ahead to liberate Miku from her plastic prison and she is so much fun to pose!

The quality of this Figma is amazing. She is so slim and one would think that this figure would be rather fragile, but as I went about posing her, I found the figure to be pretty solid and there was no real danger of accidental breakage.

Tried to emulate some poses depicted on the rear of the packaging and looks great.

This particular face plate makes Miku look very lively and cheerful. My current favorite of the three.

Miku strutting around....

Her iconic ending flourish for Miku's "World is Mine" hit song.

Append mode! She does come with an alternate body plate for this mode but as it is quite challenging to swap the body plate, I decided to skip doing that.

Am using the faceplate with closed eyes for this shot.

Her third faceplate features a more mature look and I find to be pretty attractive.

Yet another pose of her strutting around.

Pose idea taken from her "World is Mine" dance routine.

Miku waves to her fans.

One thing about this figure that differs from other Figmas is the lack of a hole that most Figmas have on the small of their back. This hole is instead hidden on her waist belt thingy and I find it to be a great touch.

Miku has got to rest for now, she's tired from the photo shoot.

Check out her "World is Mine" video in the Youtube link below!


Leave a Reply