Black Rock Shooter Figma

I have never watched the Black Rock Shooter anime but somehow this figure seemed pretty cool, so I decided to get it anyway.

This Figma figure is my first and I have got to say that I am pretty impressed with the articulation on the figure.

Have been trying out various dynamic poses and the figure holds these poses very well.

Even the lower portion of the trenchcoat has articulation points, allowing me to simulate the "billowing-in-the-wind" look.

She does come with 3 different face plates. Here is one with her eyes shut.

HiiiiYaaaaah! Getting ready to execute a flying kick...

And her gun is HUGE!

Gangnam Style!

Op.. Op.. Op.. Op..

Quite a lot of replay value in this figure!

The figure comes with 2 stands, one to hold the character and one to support her cannon.

Don't miss my review on the Hatsune Miku Append Figma!

Goodbye for now!

Leave a Reply