Saber - Triumphant Excalibur

Having missed the original release of the 1/7th scale Saber - Triumphant Excalibur figure, I was overjoyed when I found out that it was going to be re-issued.


And... fast forward to the present: My pre-ordered figure has arrived!
The box itself is very nicely made with lots of reflective silver parts. Displaying the figure inside the box still looks pretty good especially if you are the type of collector who needs your figures to be MISB.

I really want to open this figure but am hard pressed to find shelf space for now, so this is going to stay in the box til the status quo changes.

Nevertheless, I know you would likely want to see some actual shots of the figure and have included some images from the Good Smile site.


Despite being a marketing image, I can assure you that the actual product more than lives up to what you see in the picture. The model and paint application is every bit as awesome as touted.

Up close, the face sculpt looks fantastic. This is my 2nd favorite Saber face sculpt thus far (my all time favorite being the Saber - Distant Avalon face sculpt)

As I would expect to find in a Good Smile product, no details are spared on the back of the figure as well.

A true masterpiece!

Leave a Reply