Saber Lily - Nendoroid

My Nendoroid Saber Lily arrived today!

It's the first Nendoroid figure in my collection. This super deformed iteration of Saber is pretty poseable but having such a huge and heavy head makes posing her a pretty challenging feat as she has a tendency to topple over.

She comes with 3 faces, each with a different expression. In this photo, I have switched to her happy face.

And here's her serious look (ok, not very serious looking... her huge head and small body still makes her look extremely cute)

She's looking good from all angles.

I like how her pony tail looks. It comprises of two parts, so the pony tail can be adjusted slightly.

Yet another angle and still looking good.

Laid out all her accessories here. She comes with 2 swords, 2 scabbards, 2 extra faces, 3 extra arms, 1 extra leg and 2 extra hands.

Aww... how adorable... Looking clueless...

Saber says "Will you be my friend?"

Had plenty of fun posing her. 

Saber bids you goodbye!

Leave a Reply