Hatsune Miku: Append

A fantastic 1/8 figure from Max Factory.

Love the details on this one, she even has painted nails!

I haven't been really into the anime scene the past few years but Hatsune Miku is a pretty popular vocaloid with a huge fanbase.


There are mixed reviews on this particular figure because most of the other figures of her are leaning more to the cute side, while this iteration has a serious look. 

I didn't have any preconceptions of her, and decided that I liked this look and hence, went ahead to get it!




The sculptor did a really good job with this piece. Hatsune Miku looks like she is about float up into the sky.

This will be great display piece if I ever manage to clear enough shelf space for her.

Oh, did I mention I love figures with dynamic looking hair? :p

Thanks for reading!

Leave a Reply